This is a truly unique role and incredible opportunity for the right candidate. Your key responsibility will be a tier 1 international client, supported by the UK and AU office. You will be responsible for hands-on delivery across SEM and Paid Social, as well as navigating the client through the digital space.
You will have the opportunity to visit the UK office at least once a year to work alongside our experts, and to ensure you’re part of the team.
- Remote & flexible working
- International work trips
- Global exposure and Tier 1 clients
- Great culture
- Training and progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- At least one trip to the UK per year
The Nitty Gritty
- Construct and manage SEM and Paid Social campaigns from start to finish.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to develop the department and continually improve the department's services.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Analyse campaigns performance and construct actionable recommendations
- Ability to construct meaningful plans / road maps to achieve clients goals in the paid media space.
- Producing forecasts
- Uncover insights from campaigns performance and data trends
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Client communication – Be in direct contact with multiple stakeholders as the trusted source of truth - this will at times require mornings or evenings outside of standard business hours, however you will never be expected to take these as overtime - you will have flexibility in how you manage your time.
- Manage your time and deliver with 100% accuracy.
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns, specifically our creative and data teams
- Responsible for proactively approaching clients with new ideas, betas and tests.
For victory you’ll need
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience (preferably agency experience) in both paid search and paid social (Facebook/IG is a must, additional platforms advantageous)
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of all biddable media networks, to piece it all together.
- Solid strategic ability
- Management of PPC Executives and Analysts – able to achieve quality through others
- Advanced data and analytical skills
- Advanced attribution knowledge
- Advanced Analytics and tagging knowledge
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimising cost effective and high-performing paid search strategies.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner - you are a digital translator.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Google Analytics experience
- Be a problem solver
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Must love people and machines
- Most importantly, a true passion for what you do.