This is a truly unique role and incredible opportunity for the right candidate. The role will be reporting into our Australia office, but is based in the UK. Your key responsibility will be a tier 1 client which operates in multiple countries. Supported by a counterpart in the Australian office, you will be responsible for hands-on delivery across SEM and Paid Social, as well as navigating the client through the digital space.
You will have the opportunity to visit the Australian office to work alongside our experts, and to ensure you feel part of the team.
- Remote & flexible working
- International work trips
- Global exposure and Tier 1 clients
- Great culture
- Training and progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
The Nitty Gritty
- Construct and manage SEM and Paid Social campaigns from start to finish.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to develop the department and continually improve the department's services.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Analyse campaigns performance and construct actionable recommendations
- Ability to construct meaningful plans / road maps to achieve clients goals in the paid media space.
- Producing forecasts
- Uncover insights from campaigns performance and data trends
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Client communication – Be in direct contact with multiple stakeholders as the trusted source of truth.
- Manage your time and deliver with 100% accuracy.
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns, specifically our creative and data teams
- Responsible for proactively approaching clients with new ideas, betas and tests.
- You will be required to take calls with the US and AU, so some flexibility is required on work hours (not additional hours, but may be calls before or after standard 9-5 hours.
For victory you’ll need
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience (preferably agency experience) in both paid search and paid social (Facebook/IG is a must, additional platforms advantageous)
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of all biddable media networks, to piece it all together.
- Solid strategic ability
- Management of PPC Executives and Analysts – able to achieve quality through others
- Advanced data and analytical skills
- Advanced attribution knowledge
- Advanced Analytics and tagging knowledge
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost effective and high-performing paid search strategies.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner - you are a digital translator.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Google Analytics experience
- Be a problem solver
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Must love people and machines
- Most importantly, a true passion for what you do.