Who we are
Jaywing helps its clients make sense of the complexity of today’s world of data and technology, streaming and sharing, interactivity and connectivity, scrutiny and accountability. Our offer encompasses creative and digital agency services.
What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative, marketing and technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients. Jaywing is underpinned by a high-performance culture where we challenge each other, clients and the market.
We work with some of Australia’s best-known brands. Our North Sydney based team is backed by a team in excess of 400 in the UK.
What You’ll Do
Jaywing has a truly unique offering, providing ground-breaking digital services to some of the world’s best-known brands. We are however not the best at telling the world what we’ve been up to, joining industry conversations, or sharing the success our clients’ experience – we are looking for a Communications and Marketing Manager to be responsible for changing this.
Working closely with experts from across the business, you will be responsible for highlighting Jaywing’s success stories, service and technology developments as well as managing a wide range of channels to increase Jaywing’s brand awareness within the region.
This is a very hands-on role for a highly proactive, energetic and positive team member. You will ideally have previous experience in agency and B2B marketing, campaign development and delivery and tender writing and be a consummate communicator with exceptional writing skills.
As part of this role, you will also be responsible for ensuring our sales collateral, including credentials and case studies, are both compelling and beautifully executed. There will also be a healthy dose of PR, content generation and thought leadership content developmentThe Nitty Gritty
The Nitty Gritty
- Producing customer-led, insight-driven content across multiple channels to create compelling, relevant and engaging communications to key target audience groups.
- Create compelling content for, but not limited to, case studies, campaigns, thought leadership articles, events, blog posts, credentials packs, bid content and sales support materials
- Keeping ahead of the curve internally in terms of knowing what projects have been won, are ongoing, and have been successfully delivered, and externally in terms of industry news and trends, and knowing how to apply them to our marketing activity
- Preparing effective print and online communications for various target audiences
- Identify and execute award submissions for successful client campaigns
- A thorough understanding of the marketing strategy and plan, and keeping on top of all activity on all channels
- Optimising the company website content and making recommendations as you see fit
- Assisting the creation of all sales collateral, credentials, case studies and bid/tender material
- Liaising with our UK marketing team to leverage global case studies and content pieces along with identification of collaboration opportunities.
- Identifying relevant industry/sector marketing and networking opportunities
For victory you’ll need
- A proactive, independent self-starter who thrives on finding new and interesting ways to make a complex story simple
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, taking ownership for tasks from inception to conclusion
- Friendly and outgoing, able to forge new and build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders