Who we are
We employ over 700 people globally working across a range of marketing disciplines including search, data science, programmatic & social. Globally in search, we employ over 200 people alone.
What this means for you
- Access to industry leading software developed for our global entity
- Exposure to Tier 1 clients
- Opportunity for international travel
What You’ll Do
We are looking for an individual to take ownership of key client portfolios and help grow the department. You will work closely with heads of department to develop the department (SEO, Content and Organic Social strategy implementation) and deliver world leading SEO campaigns for our clients.
Our team speak at leading global SEO events and you have access to all.
Bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party – share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit.
The Nitty Gritty
- Take control of key accounts and bring in resources where need be
- Strategise with clients to develop their total SEO strategy and advise on where they should be investing
- Make commercial sense from data to help inform strategic actions
- Conduct technical SEO work when required
- Strategise off-page, outreach and content requirements. Tap into our earned media team for execution
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events
- Support the Digital Strategy Director and continue to develop this flourishing department
For victory you’ll need
- Minimum 4+ years agency experience
- Hands on implementation experience
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimising cost-effective and high-performing SEO strategies
- Sound knowledge of SEO performance, causation and correlation, and other key SEO metrics
- Strong understanding of content, content metrics and content strategies
- Ability to audit websites, analyse data and formulate strategies
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Webmaster/Search Console experience
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytical & problem solving mindset
- Strong time & project management skills
- Your diary is your bible
- Must love people and machines!