We need more talented people to join our amazing rapidly expanding team and are recruiting for an SEO Analyst.
Who we are
Jaywing helps its clients make sense of the complexity of today’s world of data and technology, streaming and sharing, interactivity and connectivity, scrutiny and accountability. Our offer encompasses creative and digital agency services.
What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative, marketing and technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients. Jaywing is underpinned by a high-performance culture where we challenge each other, clients and the market.
We work with some of Australia’s best-known brands. Our North Sydney based team is backed by a team in excess of 400 in the UK.
What this means for you
- Access to industry leading software developed for our global entity
- Exposure to Tier 1 clients
- Get in early and be a part of a rapidly expanding team
What You’ll Do
As an SEO Analyst you will be responsible for taking ownership of your clients’ portfolio and their SEO campaigns from start to finish through strategy, implementation, reporting and leading on client relationships.
You will work closely with department heads to develop the service (SEO, Content and Organic Social strategy implementation) and deliver world leading SEO campaigns for our clients.
Bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party – share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit
The Nitty Gritty
- Take control of brands that you will be managing
- Strategise with clients to develop their total SEO strategy and advise on where they should be investing
- Construct and manage campaigns from start to finish
- Make commercial sense from data to help inform strategic actions
- Conduct technical SEO work
- Keyword research and onsite content strategies
- Strategise off-page, outreach and content requirements
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events
- Work closely with heads of department to deliver world leading SEO campaigns
- Support the senior SEO team members and continue to develop this flourishing department
For victory you’ll need
- Minimum 2+ years experience in similar role (preferably agency experience)
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- SEO campaign implementation and management is desirable
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimising cost-effective and high-performing SEO strategies
- Sound knowledge of SEO performance, causation and correlation, and other key SEO metrics
- Ability to evaluate key SEO metrics
- Strong understanding of content, content metrics and content strategies
- Ability to audit websites, analyse data and formulate strategies
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster/Search Console experience
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Analytical & problem solving mindset
- Strong time & project management skills
- Your diary is your bible
- Must love people and machines!