About the role
The Account Manager has responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the day-to-day tasks within key client accounts with a focus on great delivery. This means managing multiple tasks for various clients whilst keeping the agreed scope, timing, and budget in mind. You will be responsible for ensuring that team members are kept up to date on work scheduling and development, for example: changes to project timelines, briefs, cost, deliverables, and overall ensuring work runs efficiently.
- Ensure that all documentation, costings, briefs, scopes, and presentations are of the highest possible standard.
- Lead briefings across departments and skillsets
- Navigating creative asset delivery across multiple channels, understanding specs and formats
- Work with internal teams to define scope, resource requirements and cost estimates for projects.
- Produce accurate timelines with clearly flagged milestones.
- Work with the client’s third-party agencies and suppliers to jointly scope, manage and deliver campaigns when appropriate.
- Log projects’ status, timings, key milestones, budgets, and resourcing so you can report these to the Account Director/ Business Director.
- Assess the time and financial impact of changes and communicate these to Account Handlers.
- Understand the key technical aspects of the development process for website, email, and online advertising.
- Be commercially aware. You should have an idea of the budget for your projects at all times; reporting weekly into the Account Director.
- Head of Client Services
- Business Director
- Brand Director
Knowledge & experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Creative and production background highly desirable
- Be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems.
- Be solutions-focussed.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Create great relationships with internal teams!
- Have the ability and processes to manage expectations.
- A passion for making great creative!
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with awesome brands across different industries
- Be part of a fun and energetic team with regular company wide events
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity to work from our UK offices or another overseas location for up to 8 weeks per year
- Awesome Barangaroo workspace if you like office work. With table tennis, a cinema room, a massive balcony and bbq
- Weekly team sport competitions
- Extensive training opportunities across our many services to develop as a professional in the digital space
- Bi-annual performance reviews to track growth and development
At Jaywing we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture, so if you’re doubting whether to apply for this role because you don’t meet every single requirement, we encourage you to still do so, there may be other opportunities with us where you are in fact the perfect candidate.