As a Paid Media Executive, you will be supporting campaigns on biddable media channels from start to finish (set up campaigns, filling out campaign briefs, launching campaigns and pulling data and insights for the client) through paid search to paid social with the support of senior team members.
You will also work closely with the Paid Media Managers who will support your career progression through structured training sessions.
Bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party – share industry news and contribute to group discussions. You are a people person, are excellent organisationally, and have the ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues.
The Nitty Gritty
- Construct and manage campaigns from start to finish with the support of senior team members.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to achieve client goals through paid search, social and display.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Client communication – Be in direct contact with clients
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns and make a difference to our clients.
For victory you’ll need
- At least 2 year experience in a digital marketing environment, with special interest in PPC / SEM and Paid Social, Programmatic is a bonus.
- To have strong mathematical ability and an analytical & problem-solving mindset.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Adaptability and positive attitude.
- Wordsmith (written & spoken).
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must love people and machines
What we offer
- Global exposure and Tier 1 clients
- Remote / flexible working
- On the job training
- Great culture
- Frequent social events
- Training and progression opportunities
- Beautiful office in Barangaroo in 2022