The role of Senior Designer will see you work closely alongside the Brand Director and copywriters to create, develop and deliver intelligent, engaging and beautifully crafted brand communications and collateral.
You will lead by example and be committed to maintaining and pushing further quality standards in design execution across every single project delivered by yourself and the wider team. You will excel at building relationships with other departments within the agency and external partners/ suppliers to bring these ideas and designs to life.
- Generate intelligent design solutions, bringing big ideas to life with enthusiasm
- Work as part of the team to create big, impactful solutions that work across a range of media
- Produce and communicate a consistent stream of fresh ideas and develop visual solutions that are both on brief and on brand
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation and perseverance with a strong sense of belief in your ideas, plus the skills and confidence to express and present them to various stakeholders
- Develop a good understanding of the brand/ visual assets and personality of each client’s brand
- Display well-developed teamworking skills; the ability to take rejection well and to be able to adapt ideas to clients’ and colleagues’ needs
- Be confident and compelling in presenting and explaining your solutions internally on paper and in person and, where required, alongside the Client Services teams direct to client
- Develop work that builds the agency’s reputation externally, contributing to wider business goals and playing a role in the agency’s onward growth
- Listen to feedback on creative concepts with an open mind and a willingness to improve and refine your ideas with the guidance of your colleagues
- Assess both your own and fellow team members’ creative outputs, ensuring ideas and designs are sound, executed in the best way possible and in line with the creative expectations of the agency
- Inspire and support junior members of the Creative Team
- Liaise with other departments internally to ensure the smooth and effective flow of work
- Play your part to ensure all projects run efficiently and in-line with forecasts and expectations
Knowledge & Experience
- 6+ years of agency or related business experience.
- Experience of brand and integrated marketing communications projects
- Highly skilled in all the usual Creative Suite applications
- Impressive conceptual and art direction skills.
- Able to conceptualise, articulate, direct and produce rounded creative ideas.
- Skilled creative thinker with a developing understanding of all aspects of execution and development across digital media.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and organisation skills
- High level of diplomacy and ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both with clients and within the agency
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task proficiently
- Strong presentation skills on paper and in person
- A sense of humour, a willingness to roll up your sleeves while leaving your ego at the door
- Flexible working and remote working
- Opportunity to work from our UK offices
- Endless training and development opportunities
- Organic work culture with loads of socials and team activities
- Regular salary and performance reviews