As a Senior Digital PR Strategist, you will help lead the growth of the Digital PR department by working on exciting PR campaigns across a range of industries and clients. You will work with the Head of SEO and Digital Strategy to shape the direction of the department as it expands, and be the main point of contact in the business for everything PR and Digital PR.
Experience in digital marketing and SEO is not required for this role (that can be trained), however traditional PR skills and experience are valued much higher. So this role may suit a traditional PR professional looking to move into a more digitally focused PR role.
- Manage end-to-end Digital PR campaigns from brief through to reporting for a variety of clients.
- Lead campaign ideation and feasibility analysis to ensure we are creating award-winning, news or link worthy campaigns which have a high probability of success or virality
- Pitching and presenting the ideas to clients and other stakeholders, helping them to understand the campaign and how it can impact KPIs
- Building targeted media lists and delivering high quality outreach which gets interest and pick up
- Forecasting and targeting setting for various metrics relating to SEO and PR
- Train and manage junior members of the team, helping them to develop and support department growth.
- Working with the team to ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and within budget
- Collaborating with in-house copywriters, designers, developers and external resources. Including identifying the resources we need and building out partner lists.
- Support the PR activities of the agency to help us share our great work and award-winning services
- Creating and finessing press releases for clients and Jaywing as exciting news breaks
- Working with the Head of Strategy to grow the department, improve service, streamline processes, recruiting as we grow, and supporting new business opportunities.
- At Least 4 years PR or Digital PR agency experience
- Examples of successful traditional/digital PR campaigns
- An account manager or director looking to take the next step in shaping a rapidly growing department
- Relationships with some key media outlets from previous engagements/campaigns
- Ability to articulate your ideas into compelling stories and presentations
- Confident speaking in front of clients/stakeholders of varying levels of experience
- An inquisitive mind, always asking if there is a better way to do things - there usually is.
- A basic level of digital marketing (PPC, SEO etc) is also very valuable, but this role will include training.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines effectively
- Ability to design work processes and implement so consistency is achieved.
- Great at working collaboratively with people from different teams and skills
- Ability to learn new things, new ways of doing things and take on a challenge
- Wants to be part of a fast-growing agency with a high-performance culture
- Familiar with tools such as AHREFs, Source Bottle, HARO and/or PR database platforms
- Flexible working and remote working
- Opportunity to work from our UK offices
- Endless training and development opportunities
- Organic work culture with loads of socials and team activities
- Regular salary and performance reviews