As a Senior Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for taking ownership of your clients’ portfolio and their biddable media campaigns from start to finish (strategy, implementation, leading client relationships) through biddable media channels.
Leadership will be required as we develop our team structure. You understand the industry and the tools back to front to be able to support and guide junior members of the team.
2022 is going to be a big year for Jaywing, and especially the Paid Media Team, so you will be expected to contribute to new business opportunities as they come in, and consider resourcing within the team.
You will be pulling your clients’ campaign objectives and strategising appropriate channels to market. Work alongside various in-house team members to produce the campaigns and bring it to life.
The Nitty Gritty
- Construct and manage SEM and Paid Social campaigns from start to finish.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to develop the department and continually improve the department's services.
- Strategise with clients to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing.
- Analyse campaigns performance and construct actionable recommendations
- Ability to construct meaningful plans / road maps to achieve client goals in the paid media space.
- Producing forecasts
- Uncover insights from campaigns performance and data trends
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Client communication – Be in direct contact with multiple stakeholders as the trusted source of truth.
- Manage your time and deliver with 100% accuracy.
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns and make a difference to our clients.
For victory you’ll need
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience (preferably agency experience) in both paid search and paid social (Facebook/IG is a must, additional platforms advantageous)
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of all biddable media networks, to piece it all together.
- Solid strategic ability
- Management of PPC Executives and Analysts – able to achieve quality through others
- Advanced data and analytical skills
- Advanced attribution knowledge
- Advanced Analytics and tagging knowledge
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost effective and high-performing paid search strategies.
- Wordsmith (written & spoken).
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Be a problem solver
- Strong time & project management skills.
- Must love people and machines
- Most importantly, a true passion for what you do.
What we offer
- Global exposure and Tier 1 clients
- Remote / flexible working
- Great culture
- Training and progression opportunities
- Beautiful office in the heart of Barangaroo in 2022.