About the role
As an SEO Specialist you will be responsible for taking ownership of your clients’ portfolio and their SEO campaigns. You will work closely with the Head of SEO as well as Senior SEO Managers to help grow the team and expand the service offering of the department.
Bring the natural enthusiast you are to the party – share industry news with the team and assist in service diversification as you see fit.
You are a people’s person, are organised and have the ability to build and maintain rapport with clients. As a proficient professional, you will be able to comprehend clients’ campaign goals and devise a comprehensive owned channel marketing strategy. You will collaborate with multiple in-house team members to execute campaigns and bring them to life.
- Develop strategic plans and campaigns for the Owned channel.
- Conduct research and analysis to determine the most effective optimisation tactics.
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together.
- Manage a range of client accounts to ensure their online organic search performance increases.
- Analyse and report on campaigns, providing recommendations for effective optimisation.
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Stay up to date with industry trends by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events.
- Lead client communication efforts to ensure a high level of engagement.
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns
- Head of SEO
- Head of Strategy
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 2 to 4 Years’ experience in similar role (preferably agency experience).
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Track record of developing, implementing, and optimizing cost effective and high-performing strategies
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Google Analytics experience
- Ability to handle technical SEO elements, including robtos.txt, metadata, site speed optimisation, sitemaps, and other relevant technical skills.
- Analytical & problem-solving mindset
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) will be highly regarded
- Strong organisation, time & project management skills
- Must love people and machines
- Ability to influence, motivate and collaborate with staff at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, deadlines, detail and relationships at the same time
- Strong listening skills and solution orientated
- Proactive and highly self-motivated
- Passion for delivering new ways of thinking and challenging the norm
- Strong communications and presentation skills in meetings and client workshops
- Ability to build long standing relationships with clients
- Positive attitude and a can-do approach
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Calm and tactful under pressure, able to juggle many tasks at once
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients from different cultural backgrounds
- The ability to clearly communicate complex strategy and campaign results
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and trends
- Strong analytics skills
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with awesome brands across different industries
- Be part of a fun and energetic team with regular company wide events
- Hybrid working model
- Opportunity to work from our UK offices or another overseas location for up to 8 weeks per year
- Awesome Barangaroo workspace if you like office work. With table tennis, a cinema room, a massive balcony and bbq
- Weekly team sport competitions!
- Extensive training opportunities across our many services to develop as a professional in the digital space.
- Bi-annual performance reviews to track growth and development
At Jaywing we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture, so if you’re doubting whether to apply for this role because you don’t meet every single requirement, we encourage you to still do so, there may be other opportunities with us where you are in fact the perfect candidate.