Jaywing is one of Australia’s leading marketing agencies, offering a full suite of digital marketing and creative services to leading brands in Australia and globally. What sets us apart is our ability to bring together the best thinkers in data science, creative, marketing and technology to tackle new problems and embrace new advances every day to reinvent the future for our clients.
Jaywing is underpinned by a high-performance culture where we challenge each other, our clients and the market. We work with some of Australia’s best-known brands. Our Sydney-based team is also backed by a team of 300+ in the UK.
We are looking for a gun SEO Strategist to lead client strategy, inspire team members and be a part of our dynamic and exciting team.
About the role
- Build client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-page & off-page actions to reach agreed client goals and KPIs
- Manage client budgets and create quarterly roadmaps, in addition to resource planning within the SEO team
- Conduct SEO research/analysis and execute core SEO activity such as technical SEO optimisation, off page SEO, content gap analysis (using key tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Search Console, etc)
- Analyse and report on the impact of SEO campaigns, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes
- Lead client meetings and develop long term relationships with clients
- Support with development of the Jaywing SEO offering including processes, tools and integration with other channels
- Contribute to Digital PR and offpage SEO campaigns
What we can offer
- Great employment package with regular progression reviews
- Flexible working environment (work, home - whatever you prefer)
- Sexy new office space in Barangaroo
- Regular social events with a sociable team
- Training and development opportunities
- Great clients with big budgets and ambitions