Our MD, Tom, talked to Marketing Magazine about common SEO mistakes brands make when building a new website.
1. ‘Search engines will find my content naturally’
2. ‘I’m only changing my CMS – not my brand – so it’s not important’
3. ‘Let’s get the website sorted and launched first’
4. ‘My website developers are mapping all of the URLs’
5. ‘I’ve already got an SEO agency/expert so they’ll be handling it’
Any of those sound familiar? Read more here
Or request our FREE guide to site migration to find out how to avoid these common pitfalls.