We are seeking an experienced and passionate SEO Analyst to join our team. You will be managing and creating SEO strategies tailored for our client’s needs.
You must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to use SEO tactics & analytical skills to plan & execute campaigns that drive client’s goals: acquisition, revenue & brand awareness. You should be passionate about SEO and digital marketing.
As an SEO analyst, you will be working closely with internal teams such as UX, content producers and developers to expand Jaywing’s digital footprint across organic search platforms.
Who are we looking for?
- Develop and maintain core SEO strategies including creation of a roadmap to reach agreed client goals and KPIs.
- Conduct SEO research/analysis and execute core SEO activity such as technical SEO optimisation, off page SEO, content gap analysis.
- Recommend technical, content or off page SEO improvements that provide benefits to your client’s digital performance and manage backlog of delivery.
- Produce regular reporting and present it to the clients.
- Work closely with the PPC and data teams to maximise SEO keyword targets.
- Lead client meetings and communications.
- Share insightful knowledge and SEO news on a regular basis with the team.
- Ability to create bespoke SEO strategies for our clients.
- Ability to perform SEO analysis and regular on-page and off-page audits for optimisation (using key tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Sem Rush, Search Console, etc).
- Ability to compile and present SEO reports.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of optimising WordPress based websites.
- A strong knowledge of local SEO and Google My Business listings.
- Have worked with PPC & CRO teams to develop overall digital marketing strategies.
- Strong oral & written communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- A confident public speaker with the ability to present both internally and to clients.
- A strong grasp of many different third party SEO tools and analytics packages such Screaming Frog, AWR, SEMrush, Google Analytics etc.